Website is Under Construction
How do I write an under construction website?
A website that's in Under Construction mode shows a message explaining that the site is currently unavailable. All the other pages are hidden to visitors during this time, so the owner can edit their website content and design behind the scenes, then publish their full site again when it's ready.
How do I make a free coming soon page?
Create an Under Construction or Coming Soon page
While you are building your new website you might not want your visitors to be able to see its pages until its ready. There are website building programs that let you create your website on your computer locally and then upload it to a web server to be accessible by visitors. This way you will only see your websites pages.
But there is an other way. You can build your website directly in your online hosting server. If you choose this option you can create an "Under Constuction" or a "Coming Soon" page to be presented to your visitors, so they do not see the changes you make until it's done.
The hosting server looks for an index page to set as the homepage of your website in this order: index.htm, index.html, index.php and default.htm. If one of this filenames is found it will be presented as your website's' homepage.
Create an "Under Construction/Coming Soon" page Step by Step:
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Then go to File Manager under the Files category. Make sure to navigate in the root folder of your domain, generally is the public_html folder.
3. Click the New File option, located in the tools bar at the top.
4. Next give a filename for it. Let's say it's named comingsoon.html or index.html. Click the Create New File button to complete the creation of the file. Now you have an empty page.
5. To edit this page and add content to it right click the filename and select HTML Editor. The HTML Editor allows you to create content for your page visually without knowing how to code.
6. When you are ready click the Save floppy disk icon at the top tool bar.
7. Now that you have created your new "Under Construction/Coming Soon" page you have to set it as your websites homepage. You can follow the institutions on how to do this at the Change your default Index page for your website article in our Knowledge Base.
What is website under construction?
Website Under Construction: How to Build And Best Examples. An under-construction page is a page that can be placed instead of your future website, while you fill it with content, select a design and get ready for a full release. Website creation is not a quick deal.
USE Wix and USE Wordpress to create your first website.
You Can Use How to Create Best Creative Under Construction page design in html website elements by select the above source code then copy the code (CTRL + C) and paste (CTRL + V) it in a blank html Page to initially test it. Then you can use the How to Create Best Creative Under Construction page design in html website Templates where ever you want for your project.
You Can Use How to Create Best Creative Under Construction page design in html website Templates elements all types of your projects. Thats why we create the website to solve all your coading problems.